Sunday, September 13, 2020

My Holy War Randomized Playthrough

 So I decided to finally play a Holy War Randomizer. The randomizer is incredible! Here's my randomized team:


For starters, Sigurd is now a Bow Lord with Major Hezul Blood and minor Fjallar / Vala. The running theme for this randomizer run is that most of my army has Holy Blood that does not correspond to what weapon ranks their class has. Sigurd in general is one of my tankier units, and him having Sol helps him survive. 










Arden became much better. He's a Cavalier now with Paragon and Pursuit. He's got major Forseti blood and minor Od blood. So he essentially has 2 Holy Bloods that can boost his speed. Unfortunately, his base speed is pretty low so I gave him the Speed ring. 





I find it hilarious that both Finn and Quan got turned into Wyvern Riders, given that that's the class of their Thracian enemies.



Quan also got Sol, just like Sigurd. He still kept Adept, and then got Pursuit. Finn has Nihil as a Wyvern so he does not care about bows.




This version of Ayra is now a Pegasus Knight with Charm and Vantage. She has major Naga blood, and minor Dain. Weirdly enough, recruiting her was easier than on a normal run since I didn't have to worry about her randomly activating Astra.





Aideen got a MASSIVE buff. She has Luna and Paragon while being a Pegasus Knight! Yeah, she's super useful already. I find it funny that she has Minor Loptyr blood. In fact, several of my unit have Loptyr blood. I guess Manfroy should give them the Loptyr tome so they can get possessed by Loptyr. 




Ethlyn's a Wind Mage who managed to get Major Forseti blood and Minor Blaggi blood. Her base stats were pretty great. Plus, giving her Renewal was great so she can heal herself. 

The only downside to this randomized run is that the hit rates of many of the weapons are trash.






Having weapons this inaccurate can make fights feel like RNG fests. It's like Binding Blade on steroids. Even with this negative taken into account, I'm still loving this FE 4 Randomizer Run. It shakes things up and requires me to play the game differently than I normally would. I definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment