Sunday, August 7, 2016

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Review Part 3 - The Finale

Final Thoughts on the Game: I won’t deny that this game has a huge number of flaws. I can totally understand why other people don’t like it. It’s a mess, but it’s an epic mess. The size and scale helps me forget about its flaws. Thanks to its glorious soundtrack I can sit back, relax and enjoy wrecking Begnion or Crimea, or whoever I’m fighting.

                             I already got to know most of the cast from Path of Radiance so even if they didn’t get additional development I can still feel attached to them, which is more than what I can say about the characters in most of the other games in this series. The plot’s a mess but I can see what this game was trying to go for and I can at least appreciate it for that. Like I said before, the awfulness of Fates and Awakening makes me appreciate the good things about this game’s plot.

                            I think a major part of the reason why I like this game so much is BECAUSE of its connection to Path of Radiance. This is the same awesome world of Tellius and I appreciated having another Tellius related game to play. Was it the sequel that Path of Radiance deserved? Heck no, but I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t have a lot of fun playing it though. If given the choice between picking Radiant Dawn and Blazing Sword or Sacred Stones or Fates I would easily pick Radiant Dawn any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment